The day is almost here, as Cloud & 5G LIVE kicks off tomorrow.
This week’s highly-anticipated event, which started as a stage at Tech LIVE 2022 at London’s Tobacco Dock, is the first completely virtual iteration of the conference.
The event, hosted by sister title Mobile Magazine, will be streamed via Brella to audience members worldwide, with more than 1,000 expected to tune in to catch sessions from 30+ internationally-acclaimed speakers in sessions including interactive panels, engaging firesides and inspiring keynotes.
The platform also allows attendees to network with each other and interact with speakers and the event’s host, Head of Multimedia at BizClik and Editor in Chief Procurement Magazine Neil Perry, in real time.
To get your hands on a last-minute complimentary pass, click here.
Sponsor for Cloud & 5G LIVE announced ahead of two-day conference
Two representatives from the company, Christopher Marsh-Bourdon, Vice President of Global Financial Markets at Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) and Melanie Benham, Solution Engineering Director Cloud Systems West Europe at Oracle, will speak on day two of the event, 12 October.
Marsh-Bourdon will chair a keynote on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Strategy opening day two’s programme at 10:05am BST, with Benham following at 12:30pm BST with The Cloud & Sustainability Forum alongside Isabelle Kemlin, Vice Chair of the Board at Swedish Data Center Industry Association.
The cloud technology company provides organisations around the world with computing infrastructure and software to help innovate, unlock efficiencies and become more effective. Oracle also created the world’s first – and only – autonomous database to help organise and secure its customers’ data.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure offers higher performance, security and cost savings, designed so businesses can move workloads easily from on-premises systems to the cloud, and between cloud and on-premises and other clouds. Oracle Cloud applications provide business leaders with modern applications that help them innovate, attain sustainable growth, and become more resilient.
Full line-up of speakers at Cloud & 5G LIVE
- Tobias Kederer, EMEA Practice Leader – AM3 & Sustainability, AWS Professional Services, AWS
- Paul Graham, Technical Consulting Manager, Oracle Consulting
- Syed Shabih Abbas, Global Director Cloud Managed Services, DXC Technology
- Richard Simon, Chief Technology Officer, T-Systems
- André Vieira, Operations Intelligence Lead at Celfocus
- Samer Geissah, Director of Technology Strategy, TELUS
- Ceren Clulow, Programme Director of Connecting Cambridgeshire, Cambridgeshire County Council
- Mark Bunn, Senior Vice President, SaaS Business Operations, Nokia
- Ravi Kumar Palepu, SVP and Head of Network Services & 5G, Prodapt
- Jason Carolan, Chief Innovation Officer, Flexential
- Susanna Kass, Co-Founder, InfraPrime
- Brian Marrs, Senior Director, Energy & Carbon Removal, Microsoft
- Christopher Marsh-Bourdon, Vice President of Global Financial Markets, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)
- Nick McQuire, Director of Product Management, Strategic Missions and Technologies, Microsoft
- Daren Vallyon, Head of Solutions, Hyve Managed Hosting
- Karl Havard, Managing Director, Taiga Cloud
- Melanie Benham, Solution Engineering Director Cloud Systems West Europe, Oracle
- Isabelle Kemlin, Vice Chair Of The Board, Swedish Data Center Industry Association
- Chetan Shivakumar, Senior Director Of Engineering, 5G MEC; Private Networks; Edge computing, Mavenir Systems
- Paul Gowans, Global Director Regional & Channel Marketing, VIAVI Solutions
- Rohit Kanwar, Chief Transformation Officer, Accenture
- Manish Mangal, Global Business Head, 5G & Network Services, Tech Mahindra
- Steven Carlini, Vice President of Innovation and Data Center, Schneider Electric
- Andres Vasquez, Global Segment Director, Schneider Electric
- Ken Urquart, Global Vice President, 5G Strategy, Zscaler
What to expect at Cloud & 5G LIVE
Cloud & 5G LIVE offers the opportunities for leaders worldwide to delve into the future of telecommunications and technology as some of the brightest minds in telco, cloud, 5G, AI, and sustainability take to the virtual stage to share their insights, facilitate conversations and inspire audiences.
It presents a unique opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning and networking with industry professionals from all corners of the globe - whether that be by forging new connections, seeking new opportunities and developing both professionally and personally.
Keynotes, panels, firesides and live Q&A sessions with industry experts make up the majority of the event's agenda, with frequent networking breaks.
Cloud & 5G LIVE is split into five key themes: The Future of Cloud Computing, The Future of 5G, Women in Cloud & 5G, Cloud & Infrastructure, 5G Network Transformation.
Day one will cover the vast and ever-evolving subject of 5G, followed by cloud and sustainability across day two.
Other magazines that may be of interest - Mobile Magazine.
Please also check out our upcoming event - Cloud and 5G LIVE on October 11 and 12 2023.
BizClik is a global provider of B2B digital media platforms that cover Executive Communities for CEOs, CFOs, CMOs, Sustainability leaders, Procurement & Supply Chain leaders, Technology & AI leaders, Cyber leaders, FinTech & InsurTech leaders as well as covering industries such as Manufacturing, Mining, Energy, EV, Construction, Healthcare and Food.
BizClik – based in London, Dubai, and New York – offers services such as content creation, advertising & sponsorship solutions, webinars & events.