2022’s DataCentres Ireland event will take place in Dublin, from 16-17 November.
The event is Ireland’s largest and most complete data centre event, featuring over 60 speakers and panellists, taking part in a two-day multi-streamed conference. What’s more, the event is completely free for attendees.
The event is designed to address all of the operational issues in the data centre market and other mission critical environments, to ensure relevant, actionable and highly informative content.
One of the world’s largest markets - Ireland’s expanding data centre industry
Ireland is one of the world’s major data centre markets, with 70 operational Data Centres (circa 900MW) and a further 8 (circa 255MW) under construction.
In 2022-23 alone, there is a projected construction spend of €1.5 billion (Source: “Half yearly report (May 2021)” produced by BitPower Energy Solutions, Host in Ireland and Cornwall Insight).
As you can see, Ireland is one of the largest and most rapidly expanding global data centre markets. In fact, the Central Statistics Office (CSO) revealed that Ireland’s data centres accounted for almost 4,000 GWh in 2021, representing a 265% increase from that of 2015. From 2020-21 alone, this figure rose by 32%.
The speaker line-up at DataCentres Ireland 2022
The confirmed speakers attending the event include:
- Rabih Bashroush, Global Head, IT Infrastructure Advisory, Uptime Institute
- Jon Summers, Research Leader, RiSe
- Paul Carson, Managing Director, Strategic Power Projects Ireland
- Colm Shorten, Senior Director - Data Centres, JLL
- Adelle DeSouza, Founder, HireHigher
- Mark Acton, Independent Consultant
- Derek Webster, Independent FDI Consultant
- Ed Ansett, Chairman, I₃ Solutions Group
- Emma Fryer, Partner, ERM (Environmental Resource Management)
- John Laban, Open Compute Project
- Clare Dillon, Founder, Open Network Ireland
- Dave McAuley, Founder & CEO, Bitpower
- John Curley, General Manager, Clarke Energy
- Michael McCarthy, Director, Cloud Infrastructure Ireland
- Siobhán McHugh, CEO, DRAI (Demand Response Association of Ireland)
- Paddy Finn, CEO & CTO, Viotas
- Simon McCormick, CTO, Echelon DataCentres
- Thomas Gorman, Director of Operations, Digital Realty
To find out more and register for the event visit www.datacentres-ireland.com
Or, contact the DataCentres team on +44 (0) 1892 779992 / email [email protected]