Data Center Liquid Cooling: What’s Right for Me?
Air cooling in data centres is being replaced by liquid cooling.
This is due to two major factors:
1. High-performance computing (HPC) and unprecedented chip density create more heat than air cooling can handle.
2. Enterprises are investing in new sustainability initiatives to reduce data centre carbon footprints and water consumption.
There are a number of liquid cooling methods, and deciding which is best for your particular use case can be challenging.
In this webinar, experts from LiquidStack, Iceotope, Switch Datacenters and AMD reveal how different liquid cooling approaches work, and the benefits and total costs for different options.
- The many use cases for liquid cooling
- How different liquid cooling methods are deployed in the data centre
- Types of fluid they use
- How they reject heat
- Maintenance and operations considerations
- How to choose the solution that’s right for you
- Joe Capes, CEO & Co-founder at LiquidStack
- David Craig, CEO at Iceotope
- Edgar van Essen, Managing Director at Switch Data Centers
- Paul Artman, Technical Director, System Design Engineer at AMD