Data Centres Ireland 2022
Meet your Market
DataCentres Ireland is the country’s largest and most complete event addressing the needs of all those involved in the Irish Data Centre market.
Featuring over 60 speakers and panellists, the multi-streamed conference will again host a strategy stream as well as one addressing operational issues, to ensure relevance to ALL involved in the Data Centre sector as well as other missional critical environments.
This year’s speaker line-up includes:
- Rabih Bashroush, Global Head, IT Infrastructure Advisory, Uptime Institute
- Jon Summers, Research Leader, RiSe
- Paul Carson, Managing Director, Strategic Power Projects Ireland
- Colm Shorten, Senior Director - Data Centres, JLL
- Adelle DeSouza, Founder, HireHigher
- Mark Acton, Independent Consultant
- Derek Webster, Independent FDI Consultant
- Ed Ansett, Chairman, I₃ Solutions Group
- Emma Fryer, Partner, ERM (Environmental Resource Management)
- John Laban, Open Compute Project
- Clare Dillon, Founder, Open Network Ireland
- Dave McAuley, Founder & CEO, Bitpower
- John Curley, General Manager, Clarke Energy
- Michael McCarthy, Director, Cloud Infrastructure Ireland
- Siobhán McHugh, CEO, DRAI (Demand Response Association of Ireland)
- Paddy Finn, CEO & CTO, Viotas
- Simon McCormick, CTO, Echelon DataCentres
- Thomas Gorman, Director of Operations, Digital Realty
Funded through the exhibition ALL aspects of DataCentres Ireland are FREE to attend!